Alpha Design
20 Feb 2012 11:27 pmWell its been a few weeks since I updated, and yes I'm still working on this project. College work clamped down hard on me recently and my spare time has been limited and isn't likely to ease off until the end of the year in June. STill I've ben working on aspects of the game and, whilst I'm not confident in releasing the actual rules yet I have been working on a initial thoughts design for the cards. I just picked any old ship picture for the picture in this card, this art isn't going to be used anywhere in the game.

To run through some aspects of the card, the ships name will appear at the top along with its resource cost (panacite).
Down the side of the picture are the ships stats, hull points, shield points, panacite ore generation and command point generation. The large box below lists the ships class, hull type, any special rules it has and its weapon loadout as well as which faction it belongs too.
As you can see there is a lot of information there and I'll be working on ways to better show off the required bits. You can also see that there's going to be quite a few elements to the game and the weapon selection and rules displayed on this card are only the tip of the iceberg but thats all I'll say for now.. Any comments you have on the design will be greatly appreciated.

To run through some aspects of the card, the ships name will appear at the top along with its resource cost (panacite).
Down the side of the picture are the ships stats, hull points, shield points, panacite ore generation and command point generation. The large box below lists the ships class, hull type, any special rules it has and its weapon loadout as well as which faction it belongs too.
As you can see there is a lot of information there and I'll be working on ways to better show off the required bits. You can also see that there's going to be quite a few elements to the game and the weapon selection and rules displayed on this card are only the tip of the iceberg but thats all I'll say for now.. Any comments you have on the design will be greatly appreciated.