fleetcommander: (Default)
[personal profile] fleetcommander
Greetings and welcome to what I hope to be a project of epic proportions. Fleet Commander is a working title for a completely new trading card game based on space combat. The game is currently in the preliminary Alpha stages and this journal will work as a development blog for the various game elements as they are designed and developed.

In essence the game will revolve around gathering resources used to build ships which are then used to attack. Along the way you will be helped by various cards that will boost attacks or add special rules. The game will also involve a simple economy element and various ways will be available to go about gathering resources enabling many different styles of gameplay. Make no mistake, I intend for this to be a very involved game and one that will always throw something new at you.

Hopefully with your help I can reach the goals I am setting for the project, so if you do have comments about the game please do get in contact. I aim to make weekly progress reports but this will depend on how things go each week.

Again, welcome to the project and I hope you enjoy it.

Profile

fleetcommander: (Default)
fleetcommander

February 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19 202122232425
26272829   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 21 Sep 2026 05:11 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios